I offer the full range of cutting-edge career services for serious career / job seekers from entry-level to executive. My integrity and intent are to provide the best resources to assist you throughout your entire career lifecycle. I am here as your trusted partner and resource in managing your career and earning potential over time. Whatever your career aspirations or goals are, my services will support you and propel you forward.
I offer the following career services:
- Career Coaching
- Career Change Testing
- Free Resume Review and Recommendations
- Resume Writing
- Expert Interviewing Coaching & Practice
- Career Services Packages
- Additional Career Services
- Career Services Programs / Human Resources Consulting Services
- Outplacement Services
- Weekly Career Treasure Newsletter
|$125 per one 60-minute session or $175.00 per one 90-minute session|
During a telephone session you and I will assess, analyze, and evaluate your career options based on your values, skills, needs, desires, and salary requirements. We utilize creative career counseling and career coaching techniques. Our session includes all materials except career tests and is $125 per one 60-minute session or $175.00 per one 90-minute session, payable before the session on PayPal. See my “Make a Payment” page.
Which topics are right for you? We cover the following cutting-edge topics:
- College Admission Essay Guidance
- College to Career
- Career Branding
- Career Change
- Career Relocation
- Applying For a Federal Job
- LinkedIn Orientation, Training & Tutorial
- Web 2.0 Job Search Tools and Training
- Comprehensive Interviewing Handouts, Resources, and Practice
- Salary Negotiation
- Get Promoted
- Making Money / Revenue-Generating Activities
- Employment Strategy-A Re ”Now What?-I’ve Been Laid Off“
- Creative Career Brainstorming
- Career and Labor Market Research
- Financial and Prosperity Planning
- Small Business Start Up Planning For Profits & Resources
- Small Business Growth & Profitability Recommendations
|Call for estimate|
I have a variety of the best and most valid, reliable, and cutting-edge career tests available to assess your job fit. Click here for more information.
Career Tests I can administer and interpret:
• Carlson Learning Profile
• CCL 360 Feedback
• DISC Profile
• Harrington O’ Shea
• Keirsey Temperament Scale
• Self-Directed Search
• SIGI+ Computer Software
• Strengths Finder 2.0
• Strong-Campbell Interest Inventory
• The Adult Basic Education Test (TABE)
• Thomas Kilmann / 360 Feedback
• Wonderlic Test Certified Administrator
|Price depends upon your years of experience|
You will receive a world-class Resume based on a successful model I created that hiring managers and bosses love.
After 3 rounds of edits, the final Resume is finished and it is yours to keep.
I write and deliver two Resumes for you: a Word version and an Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) version.
|Years of experience||Price|
|0 years / New Graduates||$295.00|
|1-5 years / Early Career||$495.00|
|6-15 years / Mid-Career||$695.00|
|16+ years / Senior Career||$795.00|
I write Corporate, Federal, Higher Education, NGO, and Non-Profit Resumes.
Expert Interviewing Coaching & Practice
Do you need interview coaching to truly succeed? I can assist you.
Special: Interviewing Preparation Package: $395. This includes 2-3 hours of preparation, all interviewing materials, and video interviewing practice.
Here is an older yet really funny interview video that has a positive ending.
See if you can spot all the mistakes the interviewer makes:
Additional Career Services
- Cover Letter – $75
- Thank you Letter – $75
- Branded LinkedIn Profile – $375.00
- Professionally Written Reference Sheet – $75
- Reference-Checking Service – $100
- Resume Distribution Service – $60
- 5 Custom Job Leads/Openings Sent to You Weekly – $125
- Career Coaching Session on any career topic – $175 per a 90-minute session
- Social Media Job Search or Profile Tips – $175 per a 90-minute session
Areas of Career Management and Human Resources Consulting Expertise:
• Career Departments
• Career Programs
• Career Services
• Employee Development
• Employee Engagement
• Human Resources
• Job Placement
• Leadership Development
• Organizational Development Consulting
• Personal & Organizational Visioning
• Training & Curriculum Development Consulting
Click here for more information.
|Call for estimate|
• I offer Outplacement services for your organization.
• I am available to travel to your location and assist you in developing an on-site Outplacement Center, meet with employees individually, and work virtually with your employees one-on-one.
• I will create a custom Career Resource Book for your employees, and I offer the full range of career counseling services and guidance to get employees re-employed fast.
• I also make recommendations for business ownership with referrals to business counseling resources.
- The American Counseling Association
- Career Thought Leaders
- National Board for Certified Counselors
- National Career Development Association
- Society for Human Resources Management
- Society for Technical Communicators