During a telephone session, you and I will assess, analyze, and evaluate your career options based on your values, skills, needs, desires, and salary requirements.
We utilize creative career counseling and career coaching techniques.
I offer a 60-minute session for $150.
Both include all materials except career tests and are payable before the session on PayPal.
See my “Make a Payment” page.
Which topics are right for you? We cover the following cutting-edge topics:
- Selecting a College Major
- College Admission Essay Guidance
- College to Career
- Career Branding
- Career Change
- Career Relocation
- Applying For a Federal Job
- LinkedIn Orientation, Training & Tutorial
- Web 2.0 Job Search Tools and Training
- Comprehensive Interviewing Handouts, Resources, and Practice
- Salary Negotiation
- Get Promoted
- Making Money / Revenue-Generating Activities
- Employment Strategy-A Re ”Now What?-I’ve Been Laid Off“
- Creative Career Brainstorming
- Career and Labor Market Research
- Financial and Prosperity Planning
- Small Business Start Up Planning For Profits & Resources
- Small Business Growth & Profitability Recommendations
If combined with the cost of any career assessments or Resumes, additional fees apply. I can review the cost of any career assessments with you. Resume prices are listed on my Website, and are based on years of experience.
My approach to Career Planning for Career Change, Career Transition, Executive, and Leadership Development:
My career enrichment tools help employees or job seekers navigate their career paths within an organization, and my career transition tools expertly guide and sensitively support people through career change.
Maximize career satisfaction:
My career assessment and planning tools help people understand their natural strengths, what they value most at work, and then shows them how to connect that knowledge to satisfying work roles. The result is a road map for maximizing career satisfaction.
Navigate career transitions:
In one convenient career planning resource, I provide self-knowledge, career exploration steps, and career decision making strategies. My career assessment products thoughtfully guide an individual through career exploration, career planning, and career transition.
Feel free to take the Jung Typology Test and book a session with me to learn how your “type” influences your career satisfaction.
Free Online Typology Assessment:
For more information, click on the Official Myers-Briggs Career Assessment Websites.
Official Myers-Briggs Career Assessment Websites:
- Association for Psychological Type International (APTi)
- Center for Applications of Psychological Types (CAPT)
- MBTI page at CPP.com
- The Myers & Briggs Foundation
- The American Counseling Association
- Career Thought Leaders
- National Board for Certified Counselors
- National Career Development Association
- Society for Human Resources Management
- Society for Technical Communicators